$BlogDateHeader$>
Friday, September 28, 2007
okae since when has finding for baby gerls clothes tough?! my parents n i went searching the whole of compasspoint (k fine its compasspoint bt tats nt the point) n we cudnt find any nice pweettyy ones! frustrating seh! haha..
a whole week of break n i din reli touch my books much until todae.. pretty bad huh.. bt ive been heling ard the house.. hehe.. i loike! haha.. k fine mayb its cos its juz my hard werk tats y i like.. bt again tats nt the point.. juz tat wen u come to my house for hari raya, dont haf too much high expectations k? hahaha.. its juz a bit diffirent tats all.. weeee~
manz ive gained weight! i mean my parents commented tat i shud maintain dis weight cos at least im not lyk skeletal thin or sumthing.. bt how m i gonna fit into my hari raya clothes??!! haha.. wait wait.. theres oni 2 weeks of Ramadhan left.. lets think abt tat first huh? cant believe 2 weeks has past! i hafnt made gd use of it.. =( well.. since theres 2 more weeks, i will try my best to do as much gd as possible Insya Allah..
todae was pretty screwed up.. my dad din take his home key from the door wen the furniture movers delivered our items n suddenly wen they left n we wanted to close the door, his keys were gone.. haiz.. wad an ending.. bt then again.. tats fate.. at least tat taught him sumthing rite?
*
Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
Then I see you standing there
I'm all I'll ever be
But all I can do is try
Try *
♥ my tales
10:44:00 PM